We are seeking junior and senior Android developers to be part of our agile development team and work on various exciting projects, contributing to the E2E mobile development lifecycle i.e.: concept, design, build, deploy, test and release to Play Store.
Our Android developers use Kotlin (preferred) or Java.
Our Android Developers:
- Understand and follow specifications; write well designed, testable, efficient code, documentation and create/run unit tests.
- Have the ability to transform design into implementation.
- Enjoy working with distributed version control systems (Git preferred).
- Embody our core values of integrity, work ethic, collaboration, creativity and lifelong learning (especially important as we continually evaluate and embrace new technologies).
- Make effort code reviews, continuous integration, deployment and iterative development.
- Enjoy working with others in our collaborative environment that balances team-wide communication (e.g. daily standups, Slack discussions, code reviews), occasional pair programming sessions.
- Speak and write English fluently, or have strong basics and commitment to achieve fluency.
- Value mentorship, learning and sharing knowledge.