- Building new user-facing features, and writing tests for it all
- Collaborating with Design and Product to design, scope, and build new features
- Helping identify, triage, and solve bugs
- Building shared code, with an eye for developer experience - reusability, readability,
modularity, documentation, etc.
- Actively participate in production discussion to help building cutting-edge solutions.
- B.S / M.S in Computer Science or related technical discipline
- Experience building customer features using component-based UI frameworks like
- Ability to deliver clean, robust, scalable, and well tested code
- Experience integrating with and building REST (or other) APIs
- Strong understanding of web architecture, security, cookies, reverse-proxies
- Solid understanding of MySQL and NoSQL database modeling and design
- Strong understanding of Git
- Determined in delivering quality software
- Passionate about learning new technologies
- Relentless in keeping solutions secure
- Experience with containerization related management stacks like Docker, Swarm, Kubernetes.
- Open source contributor.
- Experience with microservices
- Past experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment