Back to jobs
Where can you contribute?
- Building new customer features using component-based UI frameworks like React, Angular
- Writing tests in order to deliver clean, reliable, robust, scalable code
- Creating shared code, with an eye for developer experience - reusability, readability, modularity, documentation, etc.
- Completing simple tasks with impact on the final product
- Collaborating with Product to scope and build new features
- Actively participating in production discussion to help building cutting-edge solutions
- Ensuring secure solutions
- Helping to identify, triage, and solve bugs
- Accepting and giving valuable feed-back
- Absorbing knowledge from the team
- Feeling comfortable and acting proactively during discussions in English
What to bring to us?
- B.S / M.S in Computer Science or related technical discipline
- Understanding of web architecture, security, cookies
- Understanding of Git
- Experience integrating with and building REST (or other) APIs
- DB basic design techniques, ACID properties, and transactions.
- Solid understanding of relational and NoSQL database modelling and design
- Aspiration and dedication to build quality software
- Passion about learning and utilizing new technologies
- Curiosity and „cando” attitude
- Feeling of ownership and the ability to learn from your mistakes
- Flexibility, openness
Some other experiences are welcome
- Experience with microservices
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment
What we offer?
- Dynamic, entrepreneurial, high-speed environment
- Structured onboarding
- Opportunities for personal and career growth
- Mentoring, support to professional development
- Sport facility and recreation area
- Additional medical screening and on-top sick-day payment
- Cosy office with inspiring team
- Coffee, snack, chat
- Hybrid working opportunity: office-home-office