Medior Full Stack / React Node.JS Developer
Back to jobs
Where can you contribute?
- Building new user-facing features, the infrastructure to support them and writing tests for it all
- Collaborating with Design and Product to design, scope, and build new features
- Completing complex tasks with impact on the final product
- Helping identify, triage, and solve bugs
- Building shared code, with an eye for developer experience - reusability, readability, modularity, documentation, etc.
- Permanently identify efficiency opportunities to scale our product and the team behind it.
- Actively participate in production discussion to help building cutting-edge solutions.
- Explore, evaluate and integrate new data pipelines
- Mentoring junior team-members
- Communication clearly, transparently
- Driving collaboration
- Accepting and giving valuable feed-back
- Absorbing and sharing knowledge
- Feeling comfortable and acting proactively during client facing discussions in English
What to bring to us?
- B.S / M.S in Computer Science or related technical discipline
- Strong communication skills to bridge concepts across Product, and other Engineering teams
- Experience building customer features using component-based UI frameworks like React, Angular
- Ability to deliver clean, robust, scalable, and well tested code
- Experience integrating with and building REST (or other) APIs
- Strong understanding of microservice architectures, principles and patterns.
- Strong understanding of web architecture, security, cookies, reverse-proxies
- Solid understanding of relational and NoSQL database modeling and design.
- Deep understanding of Git, CI/CD.
- Familiarity with cloud infrastructures such as AWS.
- Business and result-oriented mindset
- Dedication to deliver quality software
- Passion about learning and sharing knowledge
- Relentlessness for keeping solutions secure
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment
Some other experiences are welcome
- Experience with containerization related management stacks like Docker, Swarm, Kubernetes.
- Open source practice
- Experience with microservices
What we offer?
- Dynamic, entrepreneurial, high-speed environment
- Structured onboarding
- Opportunities for personal and career growth
- Mentoring, support to professional development
- Sport facility and recreation area
- Additional medical screening and on-top sick-day payment
- Cosy office with inspiring team
- Coffee, snack, chat
- Hybrid working opportunity: office-home-office