Back to jobs
Where can you contribute?
- Managing project related client communication
- Organising project meetings, reviews and update
- Communicating expectations to project team members and manage the process from assessment and definition, creative & technical design, production and development, testing and launch.
- Delegating tasks and priorities as needed, ensuring accountability until project closure
- Following up, aligning and executing on project costs related activities and ensuring project completed within budget.
- Adapting Project Management Plan for specific projects
- Leading regular status update calls
- Managing risks and changes
- Managing dependencies with other projects
- Managing tactical contingency and risk plan
- Providing regular status reports to project team and management team
- Responding to scope creep by immediately escalating modifications to the project scope
- Providing the necessary Project Metrics
- Working closely with management
- Ensuring appropriate change management and business process management approaches and control mechanisms are deployed to ensure sustainability of implementation
What to bring to us?
- 2+ years’ experience in a Project Management role in a digital, mobile or software agency with agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban)
- Familiarity with Atlassian JIRA and Confluence
- Experience with agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban)
- Positive, collaborative and proactive approach to team work
- Passion about software products and skills, experience to make an impact
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to influence and balance competing priorities
- Experience in driving complex product initiatives to reach high business impact
- Transparent, lear and to the point communication style
- Project management skills and ability to manage multiple initiatives and meet deadlines
- Bachelor's degree with a major in information management, marketing, communications, business or other closely-related areas.
What we offer?
- Dynamic, entrepreneurial, high-speed environment
- Structured onboarding
- Opportunities for personal and career growth
- Mentoring, support to professional development
- Sport facility and recreation area
- Additional medical screening and on-top sick-day payment
- Cosy office with inspiring team
- Coffee, snack, chat
- Hybrid working opportunity: office-home-office