- Manage project related client communication
- Organize project meetings, reviews and update
- Communicate expectations to project team members and manage the process from
assessment and definition, creative & technical design, production and development,
testing and launch.
- Delegate tasks and priorities as needed. But ensure accountability until project closure
- Follow up, align and execute on project costs related activities and ensure work is done
- Modify/adapt Project Management Plan for specific projects
- Lead regular status update calls on program as required in addition to steering team
- Manage risks and changes as required.
- Manage dependencies with other projects / programs.
- Manage tactical contingency and risk plan
- Manage/provide issue resolution within Tappointment
- Provide regular status reports to joint project team as well as joint management team
- Respond to scope creep by immediately escalating modifications to the project scope
- Provide the necessary Project Metrics
- Work closely with management
- Ensure appropriate change management and business process management
approaches and control mechanisms are deployed to ensure sustainability of implementation
- You are familiar with agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban)
- You have positive, collaborative and proactive approach to working in a team
- You are passionate about software products and have the skills and experience to
make an impact
- You have strong leadership skills
- You are a people person with the skills to influence and balance competing priorities
- You have experience in driving complex product initiatives to reach high business
- Your communication is clear and to the point
- You have 2+ years’ experience in a Project Management role in a digital, mobile or
- Demonstrated project management skills and ability to manage multiple initiatives and
- Familiarity with Atlassian JIRA and Confluence and the ability to achieve an excellent
level in 1 year
- Bachelor's degree with a major in information management, marketing,
communications, business or other closely-related areas.