Ruby on Rails Developer
If you are an exceptional junior or senior Ruby on Rails developer ready to work from our HQ in Budapest, we have a position for you!
Our backend developers work alongside project managers, designers and frontend developers to create fascinating products and platforms.
Our Ruby on Rails developers:
- Know the Ruby language inside and out.
- Have in-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment).
- Have experience with relational and SQL databases.
- Embody our core values of integrity, work ethic, collaboration, creativity and lifelong learning (especially important as we continually evaluate embrace new technologies).
- Enjoy working with others in our collaborative environment that balances team-wide communication (e.g. daily standups, Slack discussions, code review), occasional pair programming sessions.
- Make effort in code reviews, continuous integration, deployment and iterative development.
- Are able to work in Agile environment.
- Value mentorship, learning and sharing knowledge.