Who We Need:
The Scrum Master is responsible for coaching and training teams on Scrum and Agile methodology, as well as facilitating process and removing roadblocks to get teams working effectively. This role will work with teams that have a variety of Agile experience and requires experience developing and strengthening Agile mindsets within engineering and product management.
- Excellent knowledge of Agile SCRUM process with at least 2 years of experience as a scrum master managing IT project implementations
- Ability to track developer progress, against user stories, develop burn down charts to assess sprint velocity and manage the overall release
- Lead multiple software improvement projects such as CI/CD automation and micro- services
- Full project ownership, including the understanding of scope, planning resource needs with inputs from other stakeholders, and uncovering dependencies
- Facilitate and lead technical projects, develop and track project achievements
- Define and handle project schedules, dependencies, deliverables and responsibilities
- Manage scrum of scrums and provide project updates to upper management.
- Estimate work efforts and handle contending priorities
- Provides leadership to the multi-functional teams by helping define clear, realistic goals; clears barriers to team progress and handles the resolution/mitigation of project risks and issues
- Facilitate project requests between different departments and track the projects
- Lead regular partner reviews; communicate and present status and issues effectively to all levels of the organization, both verbally and in writing
- Utilizes the team "definition of done" to guide the team during their sprint commitments.
- Guides the team by providing meaningful feedback.
- Participates in setting best practices.
- Bachelor's degree in science or engineering
- Least 2 years of SM experience
- Experience leading and developing large matrix project management resources and teams
- Thorough understanding of agile and waterfall methodologies, values, and procedures
- Experience working with agile methodologies on large scale, technically complex projects
- Thorough understanding of the software development lifecycle (SDLC)
- Data driven analysis skills for measuring and managing delivery
- Ability to keep team engaged and on task
- Experience in JIRA a plus
- Experience of Cloud development work also a plus