We are seeking junior and senior iOS developers to be part of our agile development team and work on various exciting projects, contributing to the E2E mobile development lifecycle i.e. : concept, design, build, deploy, test and release to App Store.
developers know Swift
(preferred) or Objective-C.
Our iOS Developers:
How to apply:
- Understand and follow specification; write well designed, testable, efficient code, write documentation and create/run unit tests.
- Ability to transform design into implementation.
- Enjoy working with distributed version control systems (Git preferred).
- Embody our core values of integrity, work ethic, collaboration, creativity and lifelong learning (especially important as we continually evaluate and embrace new technologies).
- Care about code reviews, continuous integration, deployment and iterative development.
- Enjoy working with others in our collaborative environment that balances team-wide communication (e.g. daily standups, Slack discussions, code review), occasional pair programming sessions.
- Speak and write English fluently, or have strong basics and commitment to achieve fluency.
- Value mentorship, learning and sharing knowledge.
Please send your resume to email@example.com
. Please include specifics about how your previous experience matches our job description.
Before you get in touch, please learn about the company.