Our front-end, mobile and back-end developers work alongside with project managers and designers to create fascinating products and platforms.
How to apply:
- Know HTML and CSS inside and out and are adept at using React, Angular.js, Node.js to create compelling, usable and accessible interfaces and adequate back-end.
- Embody our core values of integrity, work ethic, collaboration, creativity and lifelong learning (especially important as we continually evaluate embrace new technologies).
- Faithfully implement design, taking care of the responsiveness to meet the requirements for both web and mobile.
- Enjoy working with others in our collaborative environment that balances team-wide communication (e.g. daily standups, Slack discussions, code review), occasional pair programming sessions.
- Care about code reviews, continuous integration, deployment and iterative development.
- Are familiar with all major web browsers and their unique characteristics.
- Are able to work in Agile environment.
- Are capable of full-stack web development.
- Value mentorship, learning and sharing knowledge.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
. Please include specifics about how your previous experience matches our job description.
Before you get in touch, please learn about the company.