If you are a junior or senior, but anyway exceptional Ruby on Rails developer and ready to work from our Budapest headquarter, we have a position for you!
Our back-end developers work alongside with project managers, designers and front-end developers to create fascinating products and platforms.
Our Ruby on Rails developers:
How to apply:
- Know the Ruby language inside and out.
- Have in-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment).
- Have experience with relational and SQL databases.
- Embody our core values of integrity, work ethic, collaboration, creativity and lifelong learning (especially important as we continually evaluate embrace new technologies).
- Enjoy working with others in our collaborative environment that balances team-wide communication (e.g. daily standups, Slack discussions, code review), occasional pair programming sessions.
- Care about code reviews, continuous integration, deployment and iterative development.
- Are able to work in Agile environment.
- Value mentorship, learning and sharing knowledge.
Please send your resume to email@example.com
. Please include specifics about how your previous experience matches our job description.
Before you get in touch, please learn about the company.